Rangeley Boot - Mole Suede
Couldn't load pickup availability
Meet the Rangeley Boot.
Discover the untamed spirit of Rangeley, Maine, with our latest masterpiece, The Rangeley Boot. Inspired by the rugged beauty of the New England outdoors, this boot is not just footwear; it's an invitation to embrace the wilderness in New England style. The Rangeley boot captures the essence of this picturesque region in every stitch and contour.
Much like the proud heritage of Rangeley, these boots stand the test of time. Durable, resilient, and radiating with timeless style. The Rangeley pays homage to the traditions of New England while stepping boldly into the future of handsewns.
With its double/triple vamp construction, waterproof leather, and hand sewing, it is a combination of all the best qualities we produce. They're made in very small batches, just the way they should be - handsewn, one at a time, in a small Maine garage by traditional moccasin craftsmen with decades of experience. No corners are cut, from first stitch to last. These are the real deal.
- Rich North American suede
- Martexin Cotton Canvas Panels
- 100% cow leather upper lining
- Ortholite® Comfort Hybrid Recycled Footbed
- 100% Recycled, Breathable, mesh footbed cover
- Vibram® 4014 Christy Sole
- Made in USA leather laces, stitches, hand sewing threads, and yes - even the glue.
- Resoleable construction
Handmade in Maine, USA.
Fits True to size.