Scout Boot - Sand
Ships Immediately. Limited Pairs.
Meet the Scout Boot.
The Scout Boot is a chukka height, 'do-all', classic boot that will break in and mold to your foot with age. They're made in very small batches, just the way they should be - handsewn, one at a time, in a small Maine garage by traditional moccasin craftsmen with decades of experience. No corners are cut, from first stitch to last. These are the real deal.
- Rich North American suede
- 100% cow leather upper lining
- Ortholite® Comfort Hybrid Recycled Footbed
- 100% Recycled, Breathable, mesh footbed cover
- Vibram® 2062 Olympic Morflex Sole
- Made in USA leather laces, stitches, hand sewing threads, and yes - even the glue.
- Resoleable construction
Handmade in Maine, USA.
Fits True to size.