Trooper Moc - Toast Suede
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Ships in 1-3 weeks.
Meet the Trooper Moc.
A take on a vintage loafer. The trooper moc pays homage to the past. Layered lacing with a full heel height, it is an ode to an earlier time. They're made in very small batches, just the way they should be - handsewn, one at a time, in a small Maine garage by traditional moccasin craftsmen with decades of experience. No corners are cut, from first stitch to last. These are the real deal.
- Rich North American suede
- 100% cow leather upper lining
- Ortholite® Comfort Hybrid Recycled Footbed
- 100% Recycled, Breathable, mesh footbed cover
- Vibram® Camp Sole
- Made in USA Leather Laces, stitches, hand sewing threads, and yes - even the glue.
- Resoleable construction
Handmade in Maine, USA.
Fits True to size.